ASIS MIDDLE EAST CONFERENCE
ASIS Middle East 2022 is unique as it is the only Middle Eastern security event with all the critical asset owners and operators in the region. Along with security end-users, installers, integrators, distributors and consultants. The exhibition will be showcasing the latest technical know-how and providing a vast networking opportunity to review new and innovative security solutions. Alongside the exhibition, the conference will explore in detail the sector challenges, hear case studies from leading operators and explore the opportunities and strategies for a more secure future.
The ASIS global community draws security practitioners from a range of industrial sectors including oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, utilities, maritime, aviation, manufacturing, financial services and hospitality, and is the unrivalled gathering for security professionals.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The ASIS Middle East 2022 Technical Committee would like to invite those with expert knowledge to apply for a speaking slot during the technical session at the conference. The theme of this year’s event is “ Strengthening Regional Resilience”
Submit an abstract for your chance to speak in front of an unrivalled global audience.
Technical Session Topics
- IR 4.0: The role of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in Security
- Protection of industrial facilities
- Protection of critical landmarks (e.g. heritage sites …etc.)
- Security Industry Localization
- Security Risk Assessment and Business Continuity
- Public Space Security and Crowd Control
- Maritime Security
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones Applications in Security
- Tourism Security
- Security Investigation
Download the full details below.
Submission deadline - 23 June 2022